Mrs. Grice - 6th grade Language Arts & Yearbook
Welcome to Sims Middle School. I am honored to be a teacher at this excellent school that emphasizes academics as well as the importance of creating well-rounded young adults. I believe my role in your child's life is to challenge them with high expectations, teach them personal responsibility with compassion, and build on the knowledge they already have about reading and writing. My favorite teaching moments are the ones where a student discovers a new author, genre, or writing process that interests them. I believe the world of reading and writing is so large that there is a niche for everyone.
I teach 6th grade Language Arts 3rd through 6th periods. Below you will find helpful links.
- Thank you all Weekly Reader fees have been turned in!!
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on my 6th grade Distribution List.
(I will send out periodic important reminders.)
- Parent Internet Viewer - Check your child's grades here
- My Access - Online Writing Program
- SuccessNet - Online Textbook
To register in SuccessNet:
- Go to www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
- Click Register
- On the first screen, type the class access code above in the access code field.
- Follow the instructions to register.Please DO NOT use your full name as your user name.
Write your user name in your planner exactly as you typed it.
- At the end of registration process, the SuccessNet login page appears.
- Log in by typing your user name and password.
CLASS CODES ARE:
All 6th grade Language Arts class codes are - D04463A731AC3609CA71
Like Sims Middle School Yearbook on Facebook
Yearbook is 1st period with an editor's class held during 2nd period. Below you will find some helpful links.
Here are some links for people wanting to submit pictures to the yearbook or purchase a yearbook.
THE YEARBOOK IS CURRENTLY NOT ON SALE!!